eToro to Launch Crypto Exchange and Mobile Wallet – Expands to the U.S.
eToro – Consensus 2018 has been quite the event so far. Many major companies in the crypto space waited until they hit the stage at the event to announce big upgrades and changes to their platforms.
Some more exciting updates! #eToro #USA https://t.co/2tdEeXjyEt
— eToro (@eToro) May 16, 2018
eToro, the social investing platform, is currently based in Israel and launched back in 2007. It currently has opened up its waiting list for U.S investors that want to trade the 11 cryptocurrencies currently held on its platform.
eToro currently supports …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Powered by WPeMatico
- The Privacy Coin Matrix: A Comprehensive Spreadsheet of Anonymous Digital Assets May 21, 2018
- US and Canadian Securities Regulators Coordinate ICO Probe in ‘Operation Cryptosweep’ May 21, 2018
- Blockchain Streaming Platform To Host Hearthstone Tournament Within Days May 21, 2018
- Vitalik Buterin Reportedly Pursued By Google, Asked Followers For Opinion In Deleted Poll May 21, 2018
- Hebron Resident Accused of Laundering Millions From Stolen Credit Cards With Bitcoin May 21, 2018